Okay this is adorable! Reminds me of old platformers I'd play on the computer in high school. Very cute characters, and excellent simple graphics.
- Left/Right (or A/D) to Move.
- Up (or W or Z) to Jump.
- Space Bar (or X) to Attack.
Earthquake?! Where did that come from??? Investigate the nearby cave that has opened up, and put a stop to the earthquakes at once! Run, Jump, Dodge, and Evolve your way to victory!
Post your favorite MiniMon in the comments! And support me on Patreon for more great content!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
There is a lot of good feedback in that video!
- I'll be adding fullscreens support to my next game.
- A LOT of people thought space should be jump, you are not the minority. I've already taken that into consideration for my game Love is Blind, and my current game Zombies Ate My Teacher.
- Everyone thought Burnizard should be able to fly... So I've been considering adding that.
- Obviously, the game is very short. My current project, Zombies Are My Teacher, I've picked a 3 week jam, so I have more time to develop more content.
- If I do add another level to this game, then I'll likely also add flying for Burnizard.
- I knew I should have let you select your minimon with the keyboard... I'll have to do that next time
- The game actually supports gamepads! It's untested though... I'll make sure to make that more clear (as well as test it) in my next game.
Thank you so much for your candid feedback, it really helps!
Really cool game! Had a lot of fun playing this, it really did have that old Gameboy feel to it and I loved playing through your idea of how you imagined the Pokemon games would be! Great entry :D
This is a great game. I love the color scheme and the concept.
Very good! I like the idea!
Plays very nicely. Nice and retro.
good game, just way too short! :O